NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. We’re headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 36,000 employees globally.
For over 136 years, we’ve innovated alongside our customers, working to deeply understand their business challenges and fulfilling them with technology. Today, we’re the technology provider of choice to run the store, run the restaurant, run self-directed banking and run Digital Banking & Customer Onboarding.
And with NCR as a Service, we deliver innovative software, services and hardware bundled into subscriptions that run the enterprise end to end. Because the world has made the leap to digital—and consumers expect their favorite brands to meet them there. We take a digital-first approach to your business and customers.
• With a clear Digital First Strategy, NCR is the leader in Digital Banking across the United States, with over 600 clients covering major banks, community financial institutions and more.
• NCR boasts an active investment and acquisition strategy including D3, Terafina and JetPay.
• NCR delivers on a Subscription, Cloud and Software as a Service Strategy driven by its Banking Software and Services investments and partnerships.
We are Committed to Driving Value for You
• Customer experience is everything. Let’s make it amazing.
• Transform customers into loyal fans.
• Know where the market is going and how to get there first.
• Be “always-on” while maximizing ROI from your technology.
• Take all kinds of payments, with one trusted partner.
We’re #1 in our industries—so that you can be #1 in yours
#1 FINANCIAL: #1 Provider of multi-vendor ATM Software (RBR), ATM Family (SelfServ)
#1 RETAIL: #1 POS Software Vendor in the World (RBR) Global Self-checkout Shipments
#1 HOSPITALITY: #1 POS Software Vendor in the World (RBR)
We’re constantly investing to keep you ahead
NCR invests in new solutions and technologies that add more value for our clients. Our recent mergers and acquisitions include:
• Terafina – Integrates account opening and onboarding across digital, branch and call-center channels to help financial institutions improve customer satisfaction and cross-selling
• Cardtronics – Cardtronics’ debit network will enable NCR to seamlessly connect retail and bank customers while enhancing ATM as a Service, cash management and managed services
• Freshop – Creates more value for our customers and new capabilities for NCR to run the store
• JetPay – Facilitates the movement of funds from consumers to merchants and simplifies the management of payments across channels
• StopLift – Addresses shrink and theft at the checkout with machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI)
• Zipscene – Helps our customers understand POS data, using AI technology that identifies behavioral insights and key factors that drive sales
• D3 Technology – Expands NCR Digital Banking into new market segments, including U.S. large financial institutions and, over time, international financial institutions
• Midwest POS – Expands NCR’s regional presence to an additional 1,000 restaurants supported by Midwest POS throughout Indiana and Kentucky
• POS Solutions – Expands the reach of NCR’s restaurant technology
• Zynstra – Enhances product capabilities and extends our leadership in the vertical industries we serve; Zynstra is a store virtualization technology leader
See our financial results
(For the financial year ended December 31, 2020)
Revenue $6.2 billion
Net (Loss) Income Attributable to NCR ($79) million
Basic Net Income (Loss) Per Common Share ($0.30)
Cash and Cash Equivalents $338 million
Stock Exchange Listing and Symbol NYSE: NCR
Our representatives at Digital Banking Forum 2021
VP, Global Software & Professional Services Sales
EMEA Banking SW Sales Director
Executive Director, Digital Banking